Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Seeing details on secondary calendars

I am able to see my secondary calendar appointments, but the administrator of the secondary accounts won't allow me to see details (it just shows as "busy").

Is there a way to "switch accounts" so I can view details of these other appointments? I was hoping Checker Plus would solve that problem for me so I don't have to keep two calendar tabs open.

Thanks.

Danny

Comments

• Currently checker plus allows you to see shared calendars, but it cannot signin into more than 1 account, unless you create a separate chrome profile for that other account and install the extension under that profile. Or alternatively you can ask that calendar administator to give you access to see the details.

• Thanks for rapid response, Jason. That's unfortunate because that would be a really useful function. I was hoping I could toggle among accounts by clicking an identity icon as in most Google apps.

I guess this isn't going to meet my needs after all.

Thanks again.

Danny

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!