Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Problems in all-day event

Hi Jason, I noticed some unexpected effect lately:

1. By editing an existing all-day event (one day), its time automatically extends to two days even if I don't make any changes.
  2. When creating a new event, if I leave the default notification unchanged, it will create an event with another default that differs from the notifications showing on the panel. I have to edit them again in this case.

I don't create full-day events frequently. I remember there was a short time when any new full-day event would be two-days by default, but it was fixed. Hmm, guess these are the remaining issues?

Comments

• 1) Can you tell me what exact steps you take to change the all day event, do you set it to a timed event when you change it?

2) Can you show me a screenshot of notifications before and after you save the new event.

• Thanks for your prompt reply. Weird. I couldn't reproduce the first problem. Sorry, just forget it :)

Screenshots are attached for the second one. See the changes on notifications. Just trying to edit it immediately after it was created.

• ok thanks for the screenshots, i'll add this to my queue for fixing.

• Hey Jason so it checker plus calender won't add any dates, so I tried to sign in but it won't let me

• @Brenna Moore Please open a new discussion for this different issue and try reinstalling the extension before.

• Hi Jason,

Cheers for your dedication! I have some clues on Problem 1 because it happens again. It's weird. Is it relevant to something like the time I create the event during the day?

Here is steps I just took to reproduce the problem.

1. Create a new event. Notice that the event is a two-day event by default at this time right after I input the event title. (Screenshot-1)
    2. I change it to a one-day event without touching anything else. A created event is shown in Screenshot-2.
    3. Edit the event, the panel opened up is showing the event time extended to two days. So if I don't do editing, just click save, then the saved event will become a two-day event. (Screenshot-3)

I am at UTC+8 zone. I don't think the current time should have any impact on an event on Dec. 6 though.

Best,

James

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!