Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

[Suggestion] Post a Date and Time in an Email Message

Checker Plus for Google Calendar has a nice Cascading Menu when you right click in a textbox (actually anywhere on the page) you are able to select a Date and Time and it will post to the Google Calendar. It would be very helpful to have the option to use that feature directly in a gmail message and post the selected date and time directly into the email message "and/or" the Calendar. I have not found any extension that lets you post a date and time from a pop up calendar or calendar menu directly into a email message.

Comments

• Not sure i follow, from a gmail you want to post a date and time back into an email?

• Instead of having to type out a date and time in the email message, right click in the message where want enter a date and time, select Checker Plus for Google Calendar, select date and time from dropdown menu...have post date and time into email. This would be optional function.

• ok i get it, interesting is there a particular reason or example of why you would use this often?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!