Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

[Suggestion] Post a Date and Time in an Email Message

Checker Plus for Google Calendar has a nice Cascading Menu when you right click in a textbox (actually anywhere on the page) you are able to select a Date and Time and it will post to the Google Calendar. It would be very helpful to have the option to use that feature directly in a gmail message and post the selected date and time directly into the email message "and/or" the Calendar. I have not found any extension that lets you post a date and time from a pop up calendar or calendar menu directly into a email message.

Comments

• Not sure i follow, from a gmail you want to post a date and time back into an email?

• Instead of having to type out a date and time in the email message, right click in the message where want enter a date and time, select Checker Plus for Google Calendar, select date and time from dropdown menu...have post date and time into email. This would be optional function.

• ok i get it, interesting is there a particular reason or example of why you would use this often?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!