Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

list pop up box

I have this dialogue box (print screen below) and for example, it shows me through yesterday, Friday the 27th, and then when I click for "forward arrow", it skips to Monday of next week, leaving out the weekend days. In other words, I cannot get it to show me today and tomorrow (and forward from there), as it start the date sequence on the arrow forward button to Monday of next week (2nd print screen below). Any idea how to get this dialogue to show me today and tomorrow? Thanks.

PS "Somehow" I created this dialogue box. It has a link on my toolbar with the letter "H" in the icon so that I can execute it from the toolbar. It is a separate popup window. Can you tell me how I created this so I can duplicate it on my laptop too? Thanks!

Comments

• is it possible you don't have any events on the weekend?

have you changed any options or skins that might be affecting the weekeneds?

• Thanks! I think I found it. The setting is in the google calendar settings (event settings/show weekends). Now to my second question: "Somehow" I created this popup dialogue box (the print screens I sent to you in my first message) that has a link on my toolbar with the letter "H" in the icon so that I can execute it from the toolbar. It is a separate popup window. Can you tell me how I created this so I can duplicate this function on my laptop? Thanks!

• If you click the maximize button while holding Ctrl you can open a popout version, more info https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Popout

• Perfect! Thank you!!!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!