Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Logged in though error pops, oAuthForEmails not defined at Account.fetchSendAs

ReferenceError: oAuthForEmails is not defined at Account.fetchSendAs (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/account.js:3257:3) at grantPermissionToEmails (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/options.js:2208:10)

Comments

• common.js:204 unhandledrejection ReferenceError: oAuthForEmails is not defined

at Account.fetchSendAs (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/account.js:3257:3)

at grantPermissionToEmails (chrome-extension://oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj/js/options.js:2208:10)

(anonymous) @ common.js:204

extensionCommon.js:197 ReferenceError: oAuthForEmails is not defined

at Account.fetchSendAs (js/account.js:3257)

at grantPermissionToEmails (options.js:2208)

showError @ extensionCommon.js:197

js/account.js:3257 Uncaught (in promise) ReferenceError: oAuthForEmails is not defined

at Account.fetchSendAs (js/account.js:3257)

at grantPermissionToEmails (options.js:2208)

• Thanks for the info, which login method did you use? chrome sign in or google accounts

• it happened with google accounts , chrome sign-in is not connected with the mails I needed

• ok thanks, did you just install my extension for the first time? or have you been using it for a while?

can you try restarting the browser to see if that helps

• It’s the first time I install it , it worked for the first minutes then in started saying pooling mails and then I started having this issue , I’ll try as soon as I get home so I can give you some better feedback about it

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!