Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Botton display not showing all recipients

I almost told someone he forgot to reply all, then discovered that when viewing an email using the extension's button, only one recipient ("me") is shown in the "To" field. I just tested and duplicated this myself.

Comments

• edited about five months ago

I am also having this issue as of maybe a couple weeks ago...I've been using this extension forever and telling everyone about it...big fan! Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

• @Elias Kushner can you let me know which version of the extension you are both using? The latest is 21.6.6.

• Thanks for replying! 21.6.2 is mine, I thought it just updates automatically?

• @Elias Kushner They do, however, I push some updates to small percentage of users sometimes and wait for any bugs to show like this one to fix them, can you try reinstalling the extension to see if the issue exists in the latest version.

• @Elias Kushner They do, however, I push some updates to small percentage of users sometimes and wait for any bugs to show like this one to fix them, can you try reinstalling the extension to see if the issue exists in the latest version.

• I am also on 21.6.2. I can't go through reinstall / setup / test process for at least a few days, perhaps longer.

• I just reinsalled and got 21.6.6, so I'll let you know how it looks when I'm at work this week, thanks so much for the quick replies!!

• Actually, I just looked at a bunch of unread work emails I have and it looks like all the recipients are now listed in the preview...awesome stuff, thank you!

• @Jason How soon might I expect to automatically get upgraded off of 21.6.2 ?

• edited about five months ago

So I just pushed another partial update yesterday of v21.6.7 so there's a chance you'll get that, i'll be pushing that one to everyone within a week as there is pressing bug with the next Chrome 67.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!