Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Notifications keep coming back after being dismissed

Today I started getting re-notified of events that I'd already been notified of and then dismissed. I can't seem to get the notification to stop. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried killing all the notifications from one of the calendars, but I got the following error:

ReferenceError: calendarMap is not defined at getCalendarById (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/checkerPlusForCalendar.js:1332:2) at getCalendarFromNode (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/options.js:766:9) at HTMLElement. (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/options.js:894:18) at HTMLElement.dispatch (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/jquery.js:5201:27) at HTMLElement.elemData.handle (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/jquery.js:5009:28) 

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Thanks for the detailed feedback, can you reinstall the extension to v25.1.6.2 as i've pushed a possible fix.

You'll probably want to wait to get a notification or test one out and then let me know if the issue is resolved, thanks again for reporting it.

• Thanks! That was, per usual, amazingly fast. Thanks so much!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!