Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Checker for Google TASKS

2»

Comments

• @Rich Heimlich ok I pushed v27.5.4.1 to fix that caching issue, give it a try.

• Seems to be working. I thought it did something strange as I could have sworn I had three tasks set for Friday so I selected the first and moved it to Saturday and all three tasks vanished, but the other two ... I have no idea where they went or what they were. Will keep an eye out for that. Other than that I can't make it hiccup now.

• Another vote for Google Tasks checker

• @Ярослав Яніцький Since I've just integrated tasks into my calendar extension, I don't think I'll be creating a separate extension just for tasks.

• Hi Jason, there is a way to have a customizable notification for Tasks?

When I try to edit the existent setting I have this error:

Thanks a lot!

• @Andrea Giovinazzi Good catch, in fact I shouldn't be listing the Tasks in the notification options because essentially Google Calendar also does not offer any notification customization for the Tasks. Tasks are really just primitive events. You can set a due date for a task when you create them and you will get the notification on that day.

• Ok, understand. I hope Google will let customize the notification, It's pretty useless (imho) to get a reminder in the morning for an evening's task.

Thanks @Jason for your very quickly reply!

• @Andrea Giovinazzi To encourage the Google team to allow time based tasks in the API, you can star this issue: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/166896024

• @Jason already done, thanks again! :)

• I am adding my vote to the idea of an Checker Plus for Google Tasks App or extension...

Are you working on one?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!