Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

How could the pop-up shows me only emails from a specific address?

I would like to click the extension button and the pop-up shows me the content of the latest email of a specified address. As far I know, the extension don't have this functionality.

Comments

• So the extension can show you the latest previous of any of your accounts (or you can select to only show 1 account) However, currently you have to click the preview to view the whole email, is this the last action you want done automatically?

• Yeah, exactly, but it has to be filtered by an specified sender address or subject.

• So right now you can remove accounts by unchecking in the options > accounts...

but as for opening automatically the last email usually users can just click the notification when they receive the email or I can queue it as a suggestion.

You can also choose to open the popup by changing the notification click action

• I see...

In fact, I realized that I could add this sender address as an mark and filter, instead using inbox option.

Thanks for the answer!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!