Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Facebook events cant be integrated into Google

Hey,

I want to implement the Facebook events I have into a calendar other can edit. The problem is that calendar wich are subscribed to via URL go into the "Other Calandars" categorie.

I tried to find a work around by using Checker Plus, I hoped I could take all the information form the Facebookeventpage into my regualr calendar via the pop up window. Unfortunately I get this error massage " TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined at displayAgenda (chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/popup.js:2038:22) ".

I would be glad if somebody could tell me if there is a way where I can automaticalle take all the information from a "Other calendars" calendar and put it in "My calendars" or if I am doing something wrong which is why the discribed way " https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Adding_Facebook_events_to_Google_Calendar " does not work.

I am thankful for every input

Comments

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!