Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Rich Text Notification Sound Settings

Is there a way to change the sound for Rich Notifications or does it inherit it from a setting somewhere in Firefox? I like the Rich Notification pop-up, however the sound it currently has I use for other types of alerts so it's confusing. I'm sure I'll get used to it but if there's a way to edit it, that would be great. I thought changing it in "Sound Notifications" would do the trick, but now I just get two sounds at once, lol.

I'm on a Mac, Firefox 67.0.4

Thanks!

Comments

• Hmm this is the 1st I've heard that Firefox has it's own notification sounds or maybe its from your OS. Can you investigate your Mac settings for notification sounds?

• I turned OFF "Play sound notifications" on Firefox and that seems to have done it. Strange though, on Chrome that settings is turned ON and I don't get an extra sound. Must be a browser thing. Thanks Jason! Great extension, btw!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!