Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Comments

• Did you try reinstalling the extension ?

Is the issue only with the right click ?

• Yes, I did uninstalled and reinstalled it two times.

It is a right-click problem. When I right click the context menu opens and I scroll down to Checker Plus for Gmail and select any of the three choices (see photo following) nothing happens. I am not redirected to a new tab to add a message and I do not receive a Gmail when a message is not required which has the the banner telling me the item has been sent to my Gmail address.

I have a screen video that does a much better job showing you what's going on.The screen video is built-in to my Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14. And the file format is .mov which I can not send you. Do you have any suggestions for converting the video file to a format I can send you?

I am 70 years old and have severe osteoarthritis in both wrists which causes a lot of pain plus I am not very computer savvy.

I get to the following command below:

Then I do this:

I hope this information helps you diagnose my problem.

• When I click the link I get this:

When I click on the auto-detect signed accounts ortion it does not switch from add accounts and stay signed in option. I can not change it, I click the suggested option and nothing happens.

Then I tried your suggestion:

Try using the default auto-detect method:

I could not switch to the default auto-detect method.

Also, please answer the question I sent to you in the email preceding this one:

I have a screen video that does a much better job showing you what's going on.The screen video is built-in to my Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14. And the file format is .mov which I can not send you. Do you have any suggestions for converting the video file to a format I can send you?

I am 70 years old and have severe osteoarthritis in both wrists which causes a lot of pain plus I am not very computer savvy.

• If you reinstall the extension and do not restore or change any settings then it will use auto detect by default. Try that 1st, the you can find my email onthe website. .about to send the .mov to me

• I do not know what the message in the photo above means or how to respond to it.

Jason, thanks for your excellent support.

PS I want to contribute $3 per month but when I click on any of the four amounts in the boxes displayed in the photo below nothing happens. Please tell me how to make the contribution using PayPal if that is an option.

• It seems it will be difficult for me to help remotely at this point, is there a tech savvy person in your entourage that can help you by going through this thread and issue.

• I followed your steps and the extension works for one of the three options (not preferable).

Also I tried to find your email with the direction you gave me:

you can find my email onthe website. .about to send the .mov to me

But I did not find your email. Is there a file format for video that I could convert and send the screen video to you? See photo that follows.

And how do I make a contribution to support you?

• Well at least the email link appears to be working now, if you want to contribute you can do it from inside the extension options page > contribute (link at top right)

• So there is not a fix to have the two other sending options function? The one sending option I use 90% of the time is the quick contact. Now that doesn't function.

I tried to add an account by signing in to Chrome as your literature sugests is better but, I get an error message as seen in attached screenshot.

Will solving this error message fix the extension?

• Did you try the Google account sign in ? If that fails you will have to stick to option of sending

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!