Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Annual Events

There's no way to do repeating events in the extension, you have to open up the Google Calendar interface and use this dropdown box:

This is really inconvenient, can you please make this dropdown box appear whenever 'Detect Time' is unchecked when creating a new event?

Comments

• The extensive underlying options behind repeating events and their infrequent use has kept this feature low priority. I've take note of it will look for more comments on this suggestion. Just curious how often do you create repeating events and what the repeat interval you generally set?

• Often, and the repeat interval is forever.

Birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

• Define often, out of every x events you can create how many are recurring?

So I take it that annually is most the common for you?

• 95% of the events I add to my calendar are annual. I use Google Calendar almost exclusively for tracking birthdays and anniversaries.

• Interesting, that's definitely a new use case for me, perhaps I can investigate the annual repeat option as I believe it's my most common one also, when I do use repeating events.

• That would be swell, thank you. Please also check out 'Inherit Default Notifications' as it's the second biggest problem I'm facing with using this extension for annual events.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!