Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Certain Notifications Won't Work

Hi.

For some reason, I have desktop and sound notifications turned on, and both my system volume and the extension volume is maxed out, but although the desktop notification works, the sound one doesn't. :/ I talked to someone else and they said that the same thing happened to them.

Comments

• EDIT: The sound notification works when it pops up the first time (say if I click "test it" in the Options menu), but if it pops up a 2nd time, it doesn't work.
  • If you click the test it out beside the sound notification does work every time? try clicking it a few times at 2 second intervals
  • Yeah, it does. Sorry, I meant to say that the sound notification doesn't work the second time when I click "Test it out" for the Desktop Notifications.
  • I should note that when performing the test it out under the "Deskop notification" options, you will not hear a sound, but you should hear it when you actually receive a new email.
    Which sound are you using?
  • Okay.

I tried it out on several, but the one I using right now is Ultranova.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!