Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Keyboard shortcut for refresh?

Is there a keyboard shortcut for refreshing the inbox? I couldn't find it after searching for Options and FAQ.

Comments

• Can you tell me in which context? While using Chrome or while already inside the popup window?

• It was while inside the popup window.

Here's my use case for wanting to trigger refresh via keyboard:

1. Login to a website that sends one-time password

2. Open Checker Plus for Gmail popup via keyboard (defined in Chrome)

3. At this point the popup is empty because the mail hasn't arrived, so I have to manually click the refresh button a couple times until the mail shows up. This is where I hope I can easily trigger refresh via keyboard.

I repeat this multiple times daily so having a keyboard shortcut will be very helpful.

Alternatively, if I can also refresh with keyboard while the popup is closed, it can also help with the above use case. I can just open the popup when I see there's a new mail after a refresh.

Hope that explains it!

• Ok thanks for the rundown, I could maybe add a global shortcut this way https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Keyboard_shortcuts

or there is a right click on mail button in chrome toolbar and then the Refresh action (if that's quicker)

• Having a global shortcut will be marvelous! The right click method is nice but it pales in speed compared to fingering the keyboard :/

• Json thanks for implementing the feature! It works superb for me. Kudos!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!