Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

I recently made a contribution

edited about two months ago in Webmail Ad Blocker

Hello, Jason.

I left a comment in the past (I am JackfromCanada) about how good your webmail ad blocker is; and now that Microsoft has again been able to defeat your WAB extension (in Chrome only - still works for Firefox), I decided to make a contribution. Since I don't use my Google account for Paypal, I ended up having to resort to submitting your "already contributed" form to provide my payment details. Now, I'm not sure how I will discover your Easter Egg, since neither email address supplied on the "already contributed" form is related to my Google Account. Please let me know what to do. I sent my form with the "email address to be used with the app" of j******@hotmail.com and a transaction ending in ****1632.

Thank you for your assistance.

Comments

• If you are referring to my WAB extension there is no further need for you to do anything. Thank you for the contribution.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!