Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Quick Add event in the Past?

I often use my calendar to track my time in and I would love to know if there is any quick-add text that would create an event for the past time leading up to the current time. For example, if a student comes down for 30 minutes and leaves at 10am, I'd love to type something such as "Meeting with John Doe for the past 30 minutes" and have it create an event from 9:30am-10am. I currently type "Meeting with John Doe from 9:30am to 10:00am" and it asks me if I want to create the event for tomorrow, then I hit cancel and it adds it today. I work in education and often don't have a lot of time between meetings or get pulled different directions, so the quicker I can add these things the better! If not, is there a way to disable the "The time of this event has already passed! Would you like to change it to the same time tomorrow?" question?

Thank you again for this awesome extension!

Comments

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!