Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Reminders keep poping up at the top of my screen under linux

Hi Jason,

I haven't used the extension in a long time because my chrome under linux mint 17.2 was too old I guess...
Now that I upgraded to LM 19.2, it's back up and running... however I am having a problem (I think)
Looks like the reminders keep poping up after about 1 minute when I click FERMER. The only way I can have it stop for a while is by snoozing the reminder.
Is this wanted or are there certain things that I didn't configure right?

Thanks for letting me know.

Merci de l'aide. Bonne semaine.

Pierre

Comments

• You must click the checkmark to dismiss all the reminders, clicking the x will only temporarily close the reminder window for 5 minutes.
  • Ok thank you Jason. I will check next time it pops up to see if I can see a checkmark, however I don't recall seeing one but I'll let you know.
  • Jason, here are the only two options are offered to me. There is no checkmark. I DO get the checkmark however, in the window that lists all my tasks for the day. I don't get the same window under Linux anymore.
    I bet the notification I get is from chrome itself, right?

Thank you
  • Here's what I get.... the screen is empty when I click on the tasks in order to get the details:

• ah so it seems you changed the default notifications to "Rich notifications" instead of the "Popup window", this window should show you the dismiss buttons.

• You are perfectly right! Gosh you are good! 
    I love your super quick turn around time getting back to your users! Amazing. THank you Jason.
    I will contribute with the account jessicandpierre to thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Pierre
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!