Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Calendar keeps reverting to show only 1 meeting

After the recent update, when I click the extension the events for today successfully load (see first screenshot) but then about ~2 seconds later, the extension refreshes and only 1 meeting is shown which is a daily recurring meeting (see second screenshot).

I've tried re-authenticating and that didn't resolve the problem. I'm not sure what else to try for troubleshooting steps.

1st Screenshot

2nd Screenshot: 

Comments

• Hmm that is strange, as there should be a vertical scrollbar present, given all those events, but it's not showing. Do you have any other extensions or screen zoom settings that might be interefering?
  • ok I've discovered the issue, it's tied to the recent Chrome browser update. I will be pushing a fix out in the next days, thanks for the helpful feedback and screenshot.
  • Oh excellent! Glad that my screenshots were helpful. Thanks so much for your work on this extension, it's a life saver :)
  • Ok, the fix is in v25.0.2, you can wait for the automatic update or reinstall the extension to force it now.
  • Amazing, thank you! Confirmed, working perfectly again.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!