Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Voice notifications for non-existent email

First off, thanks much for Checker Plus and the voice notifications.  I work at home and being able to hear important emails come in when I'm away from my desk is a godsend. 

Within the past couple of weeks or so, however, I've been getting voice notifications for emails that don't show up on the notification pop-up. And when I try to locate them in gmail, they don't exist.  And I've looked not only in the regular Inbox but in Spam and Trash as well.

1) Is there a way of replaying a voice notification? That might help me to locate the issue.
2) What could be happening?

Comments

• Have you checked the all mail folder ? Do the voice readouts appear like emails you normally receive ? 
  • I figured it out.  I had another email signed into CheckerPlus and that's where those voice notifications were coming from.  I've signed that secondary email out and the problem is fixed.

But I have another question.

After I made a contribution, I was playing with the new options but didn't know if they were taking or not.  So I closed Chrome and re-opened it up again.  The CheckerPlus icon is now grayed out and I'm getting this email when I click on it:

"Too many unread emails. Use the Add Accounts option instead!"

When I click the "Add Accounts" button, I go back into Checker Plus options but don't know where I'm supposed to be adding accounts.  

What should I do to get Checker Plus working again?
  • I figured this one out too.  Apparently when I try to add a new sound to the Social tab, I get that too many emails error.  So I guess that new sound label option isn't working for me?
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!