Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Gmail messages always print in big type.

Why are all my Gmail messages printing in large type? Regardless of the default Gmail point-size setting, the text always prints large. A message that should fit on single sheet of copy paper often takes up two or three sheets.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    How are you initiating the printing process, which button? and where is it located? on the Gmail webpage?
  • I'm just clicking the drop down print icon. (Sometimes I use the programmed "print" button on my G600 mouse). I'm using a Dell D2300dn laser printer.

Kirk
  • Yes, the print icon on the Gmail page.
  • Try using the print icon at the top right of the Gmail message.

• That icon produces the same big type. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to reduce the size of the printed text.
  • Try printing from a different browser or from a different machine, to see if this a browser, machine or printer issue.
  • edited April 2014
    OK. Thanks, Jason. I'm sure I'll figure it out.  By the way, I'm sold on your Gmail extension. Great work.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!