Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Read gmail email Subject Headers on "Google Home" Voice

edited about three weeks ago in Checker Plus for Gmail
Many thousands looking for this solution. your more than halfway there.
Charge no less the $10
Add option to read Subject with particular words or only pitiluar email/

PLease let me know

Comments

• Not sure I understand the whole context. How would this work?
  •  You just mad an ext, for Chrome to check on any new Gmail, Then it find a particular email or subject line the insted or include it be read not only via windows but also being resy by voice with Google Home/mini Voice boxes "All the same Google assistant packaging" many people would buy this from you imedititly. I know

• You just make a new or variant present extension for Chrome to check on any new Gmail, Then it finds a particular email or subject line " set under options. it be read not only via windows but also being read by voice with Google Home/mini Voice boxes "All the same Google assistant packaging" many people would buy this from you imedititly. I know.
    Sorry my typing skills / Eyes have diminished since i made 73 years old.

• accessing the voice boxes, You can legally use the "Annonces" command to address all the voice boxes on the same WiFi all at the same time. 
  • it's a good idea, but i'll have to myself and google home to start :)
  • Buy the Google Mini  $28 US Same format as the larger one. All based on "Google assistant"
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!