Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Week number in Checker Plus for Google Calendar incorrect

Dear Jason,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for some great extensions.

However, the week number in the Google Calendar extension seems to be incorrect. At the moment, it says that we're in week 16, though, it is week 17. I've noticed it in other weeks too, but forgot to point it out to you.

Best regards,
Jesper Korsgaard Jensen
Copenhagen, Denmark

Comments

• hmm good bug,
    i just fixed it, update to version  17.3.15
  • Hi Jason,

I'm on version 17.3.27 and the week number is now incorrect for me. For the current week its shows number 25, but all calendars I found (including the weeknumber calendar from Google) say it should be 24. If I go back in the popup to the first week of January, it is shown as week 2, which is definitely wrong.
    Could it be that Jesper was wrong (he reported the wrong number the other way around)?

Thanks in advance,
    Sven
  • Hmm i just double checked and it's working for me, my calendar is showing week 24 for this week.
    Can you send me screenshot of of the current month in my extension popup window and also of January?
    My guesses is that we have different options set which might be creating the issue, like timezone, showing/hiding weekends, start day of week monday/sunday etc.
    let me know if you can think of any of these that you might have changed or be different from mine, also what language are you using?
  • Here's the screenshot:

and here is January:

I just realized that the weeknumber is displayed correctly in the day and week view, but not in the month view.
    I'm in Germany, so my language is German (as you can see from the screenshot).
    Trying around, it could be the start day of week setting. If I cange that to Sunday in Google, then the week number is correct.

Let me know if I can help you with some debugging, I have my own Chrome extension in place and know how things work.

Best regards,
    Sven
  • Eeesh, it seems week numbers are much more complicated than I thought - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Week_dates
  • Ok hopefully now fixed in version 17.4.0 - you will have to uninstall and re-install to force this update.
  • Thanks, it is correct now!
  • Hi,

Thanks first for a great extension :)

Sadly in my case week number seems incorrect:

Should have been 44 on the week of the 28th (went for ISO week in settings).

Cheers,

Ronen

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!