Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

New "Inbox" Function

Hey
I absolutely love your app! I was stoked when I discovered that I didn't have to keep a separate tab open for Gmail to stay in touch with my friends. I've been using your app for I think a little more that a year now, and I don't know how I'd stay connected if I didn't. I just discovered the new "Switch to Inbox" function, and it is a very good improvement. However, every time I select it and exit out of the dropdown thingy, it switches back to the "Checker Plus" setting. I suggest that there should be an option in "Settings" to select the option permanently. Also, can you add a way to attach files in the "Compose" feature? Being able to paste photos/gifs directly into the email, like in the actual inbox for Gmail?

Again, your app is excellent and I am already recommending it to my friends. But I really do feel that these will improve the experience even further.

Thanks,
Parth

Comments

• You can set the Inbox view as the default! Refer to this FAQ http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Popup_window
    As for the attachments, I don't think this will be possible, as I am using Gmail's tablet/mobile interface and if it doesn't have that already then I won't be able to integrate it either until they do.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!