Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

New Windows native notifications from Chrome

13»

Comments

• New native notifications aren't working for me, I've uninstalled the extension and installed it again. Checked all my settings to ensure that they are enabled, which they are and I still get the classic Rich text notification and not the newer native Windows 10 notification. any ideas? 

• @MikePark Try checking for Windows updates and restart the computer.
  • Windows is up to date, machine has been rebooted. Also disable all other extensions and I get the same issue.  
  • @MikePark I see you've shown me the Chrome flags, have you tried just resetting all of them?
    Lastly the native change seems to be related to a specific Windows version and perhaps Chrome has not pushed it out all at this moment.
  • Yep tried all the iterations to no avail. Also just download Chrome portable, signed in etc and same behaviour, I think it's a Windows 10 issue rather then your extension. I'll have to feedback to Microsoft.   
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!