Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

check multiple google acocunts

hi, is there a chance, you extend this extension to make it working with different google accounts ? this would be a feature i would love to pay for ! thanks.

Comments

• I'll take note of if, for now you can do this https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Separate_Extensions
  • edited August 2018
    thanks for this notice, but i don´t see how this helps me to run the same chrome extension twice inside the same chrome account.... that´s what my request is about ;)
  • may i ask: is there any progress in this issue ? ;)

• if enough requests support this suggestion I will prioritize it, probably users with multiple drive account usage is low, and it requires rethinking the design and layout to switch between accounts etc.

• hmm okay....thanks for your feedback !

• I would definitely LOVE to have this be a thing.

• edited December 2019

I was surprised to find out that the Drive add-on doesn't support multiple accounts like the Gmail and Calendar add-ons do. I have a personal and work Google account and need to access Drive on both. I doubt this is an uncommon scenario.

I am using Firefox, BTW.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!