Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

extension keyboard shortcuts working inconsistently?

After years of working smoothly, my keyboard shortcut (command + shift + S) for EaSS no longer work as expected. Details:

* When set for 'Selected area' the shortcut does NOT trigger the extensions. It used to!
* When set for 'Screen' or 'Visible page' the shortcut does NOT trigger the extensions
  ** When I try the shortcut in a chrome:// page no error or warning are thrown
* When set for 'Activate the extension' or 'Entire screen' the shortcut DOES trigger the extensions
  ** When I try the shortcut in a chrome:// page I get a pop up with the error: "Cannot access a chrome:// URL"

Other details:
* I'm using extension version 9.1.4.2, and Chrome 67.0.3396.99 on OS X

This might be user error, but happy to help with testing or provide more details. Many thanks!

Comments

• edited June 2018
    ah good discovery, indeed I created this bug very recently with my latest update, I have just now pushed another one to fix this hickup in v9.1.4.3
    you can reinstall the extension to force the update, and let me know if all is good.
  • Seems we are back in business. Thanks Jason!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!