Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Using Add accounts and stay signed in with Google Advanced Protection

Hi, I have been using this addon for a few years now and I love it! However recently I got a security key for Google login (www.google.com/advancedprotection) and when I use the "Add accounts and stay signed in" it doesn't allow me to stay logged in. If I use the auto detect mode the addon still works. I would like to use the stay signed in as I use multiple Google accounts, is there anyway? Thanks!

Comments

• I also get this when I try to login:

Authorization Error

Error 400: policy_enforced

Google cannot give this app access to your account data because Advanced Protection is turned on for your Google Account.

Learn more

Request Details
  • edited June 2018
    Nope, Google's Protection clearly states only Google's Apps can be used with it, sorry. Even I can't access my own apps with that turned on :) oh but you can use the default auto-detect instead.
  • Alright, thanks anyways
  • Hello,
    Got account revoked message today and had to re install it. After I have done that, I was not able to add more than 1 account because I cannot see the "ADD ACCOUNT" or "REMOVE ACCOUNT" buttons as we see here https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Account_sign_in_methods

Any idea what's wrong?
    Please advise
    Thanks
  • @LouisLegrande use must select the add accounts option at the top of accounts option page.
  • Request Details

redirect_uri=com.tct.email:/oauth2redirect

client_id=1035177391792-8hleca6jnukla9a1l7nhtbcmvu28a0i0.apps.googleusercontent.com

response_type=code

login_hint=kaylaweyaus@gmail.com

state=K5yt_MJ6sCNtn8l2XHtgqg

scope=https://mail.google.com/

code_challenge=gylmMlFZmWSeIFREaa1F2QvCyCuL-R1QMqGzhjzCgGs

code_challenge_method=S256

• @KrystalDay I don't see any error in these details, was there something noted above this such as error ### ?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!