Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

dual screen issue

Hi First let me say i love your work!
I have a dual screen setup and when i use the entire screen option on your ext it allows me to choose the screen - brilliant!
Unfortunately it grabs the second screen but is completely black.

annoyingly it wont allow me to paste it either :-(

the main screen works great however.

cheers
Pete

Comments

• So it works with me, I select Grab Screen then I see my 2nd screen and select it and I click done and it's ready to go.

Can you send me details/screenshots of your exact process?

• Hi I had the problem on my extend screen too. Everything shows perfect on the extend screen, but I can't click on any icon to do any action. The real place to click is a little bit far from the icon that I can see. I don't know if I explain that correctly. It works great on the main screen. Thank you!
  • @WanjieZhu Can you send me a screenshot of the issue?
  • Hope this screenshot could help.

I put my mouse on the red sign, it shows 'Refresh'. But the refresh sign should be a little bit right but not the red sign's position. So I can only click on the red sign position to refresh.

I am using win 10 with 2 extend monitors.
  • edited June 2018
    @WanjieZhu ah yes, thanks for the screenshot, this is a Chrome issue, read this thread  https://jasonsavard.com/forum/discussion/2869/buttons-offset#latest
  • Thank you Jason, I just updated my chrome and found this problem has been fixed! Yay!
  • first screen shot is looking fine: 
    however when i actually select the left screen i get this:

• ok thanks, did you try reinstalling the extension?
  • reinstalling worked great. 

would be nice if the grab selected are otion could choose from either screen rather than the one with chrome running though.

• Suggestion noted, one alternative is to use the Cropping tool after the page grab, which would be equivalent to the grab selected

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!