Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

How to set default calendar(not account) and how to increase rows in description?

Thank you for extensions, really good job.
A couple of features requests:
If a user has multiple calendars(not accounts) it's required to constantly change the calendar in the new event.
It would be nice if it will be possible to set a default calendar for new events in settings or save selected calendar from last created event.

And it would be nice to set rows amount for new event description in settings. I have some events with big description and it's difficult to write them with 2 visible rows

Comments

• interesting i like the idea of automatically saving the last calendar in the quick add.
    i'll take of note of that for development.
  • What percentage of the time do you not use the default calendar? and why do you use the other calendars for your quick add often?
  • I have the same requirement - I have a separate calendar called "MEETINGS" within my account that has different settings. This is designed to make sure I don't miss these events amongst less time critical calendar events. This isn't my default calendar so I find when I right click on the web page of a client (in my CRM) and select "Checker Plus for Google Calendar" to schedule a meeting with that person (which is a superb feature especially as the calendar entry will automatically include a link back to the client's CRM webpage) I then have to go to my calendar and manually amend the entry to my MEETINGS calendar each time. 
    If this could be set at the time I right click on the page to choose Checker Plus (either as a default or at the time from a drop down of my different calendars (I have about 5) then it would be fantastic.
    To answer your question Jason - I'd say 70% of the time I don't use the default calendar.
    Maybe I ought to make the settings in MEETINGS my default, but that's not quite how I want to use calendar as I also use it for personal tasks and other activities that are less important and it would just reverses the problem when I want to add entries through Checker Plus for non-meetings. 
    PS You've done some great work Jason - thanks.
  • @MartinSoroka thanks for finding and supporting this request, i'll prioritize it in my queue.
  • @MartinSoroka ;
    Good news this has been added in the latest v25.0
  • Thanks Jason - just so I'm sure I've got this right, this is an extra feature available to contributors? 
  • @MartinSoroka Yes, occasionally ill designate newly developed extra features to support my efforts and time on them. 
  • No problem - it's persuaded me to put my hand in my pocket.... keep up the good work!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!