Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Extension not loading.

Checker is not loading.
There is a gray envelope icon but clicking icon nor any other 
actions causes checker to function properly.
Have disable and enabled extension(s) to no avail.
Have complete uninstalled and installed extension.
Still does not function. 
Suggestions?
Many thanks.
~Rick.

Comments

• Try everything in this Auto-detecting link
  • Hi Jason.  I'm in the same boat, too.  For me, this extension stopped working after Chrome's recent update a day or two ago.  I use Windows 7.
  • Re-install the extension,
    if this does not work refer to Chrome issue
  • I have already reinstalled the extension and it still doesn't work.  I don't plan to reinstall the Chrome browser just for this extension to work, if it will work.  It sounds fairly obvious that some recent Chrome update is preventing the extension from working.  I wonder if any other Window 7 users are experiencing similar problems with your extension.
  • You are right about the Chrome update which can corrupt profiles, refer to this to find a solution http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Corrupt_browser_profile
  • No offense but this is more work than I need to make your extension work.  If you cannot fix it from your end, then I will simply remove it from my end.
  • edited April 2014
    Understood, feel free to uninstall the extension because you have a corrupted Chrome profile which may cause current or future issues with other extensions.
    Note: This has occurred for several users in the past and it's easily solved with the link i sent, but again I understand your situation.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!