Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

dark theme not selectable after payment

hi there
I am already using your add on since years and did also already spent several times to you. today i was installing a new laptop and when trying to add the dark theme, i was asked to donate. I did donate, even twice, giving my email account but it seems that i still cannot use the dark theme... 
any ideas why?
regards
daniel

Comments

• Refer to https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Already_Contributed you dont need to contribute more than once.
  • thank you Jason
    works well now. 
    another question though i have... I have added my outlook business calendar using an URL with an ics link to my google calendar so I see also my business entries now on the google calendar . works fine there.
    but your add on is not showing those business calendar entries. How can I add the business calendar entries or the busines calendar additionally to your app?
    regads
    daniel

• Synced external calendars are sometimes slower to sync, click the Refresh button in the popup window or just a wait a little bit more, then let me know if it doesn't show up in the extension.
  • yes, great. works fine now! thank you
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!