Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

New Product Idea

Most email programs have the ability to create a template for repeated emails. The only Gmail function that comes close is Canned Responses. Canned responses however has several limitations, including not supporting attachments, not available across platforms such as mobile, not being directly accessible via url or click, etc. This functionality would be highly desirable.

Comments

• Thanks ill take note of this, what's an example of one??
  • I am an actor and often respond to casting notices. I typically send the same email which describes my acting experience and includes my resume and headshots as attachments. I would like to create a browser link that calls up this template email (by message id). I would then add the recipient and if necessary, customize the email, and send. I presume there  are numerous other examples of a single template email being sent to different recipients at either the same or different times.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!