Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

show read message

Hello I have suggestion.

I have few account set up on checker plus.Would you please add option to see and send back readed message.It will be great if you can show read message inside the checker plus under each account.
Just an click on the mailaddress bar to switch accounts and open previous mails and unread mails, at least few ones.

Thank you.

Comments

• yes I understand how you can change to inbox mode,but then I can't change account within.
  • I can switch to inbox mode but how can I switch account?I can only see one of the account.
  • For checkFor checker plus view I can see all three account(all unread mails)that I've connected,but when I switch to inbox view,only one of the account opens.How do I switch accounts??I opened three line menu at the left hand corner of the Checker Plus window,I can see all the icons of the other accounts,when I click them the view goes back to ChekerPlus view.er plus view I can see all three account that I've connected,but when I switch to inbox view,only one of the account opens.
  • sorry it seemsorry it seems the input box here is bit buggy,I will rewrite the question.s the input box here is buggy
  • Use the menu button to the left to switch accounts

• For checker plus view I can see all three account(all unread mails)that I've connected,but when I switch to inbox view,only one of the account opens.
    I opened three line menu at the left hand corner(which you sent the pic) of the Checker Plus window,I can see all the icons of the other accounts,when I click them suddenly the view goes back to ChekerPlus view mode.
  • after clicking the menu button as indicated in my screenshot you can click the email at the top and see this menu to choose from your accounts ...

• I've triedI don't see any account drop down menu there.. 
  • When I click the menu button,virtical menu opens from left to right,inside there I see circle icons for the other accounts.
  • edited February 2018
    well honestly even if you could switch in inbox view it's definitely not as convenient as the Checker Plus view, the extension's primary goal is quick access to new emails, for a full blown inbox of all accounts including read messages i recommend using the website.
  • I've tried disabling all other extensions but didn't work.I remember used to see drop down menu there but not anymore.It seems its does not work with the new build of Chrome.
    It was very helpful to access two or more new mails at the same time from there.Another thing if you accidently click some where else in the chrome window, it closes and I cannot access anymore from Checker Plus.
    So it will be great if you can fix one day.
  • Just want to note you that I can't click the link at very bottom where it says desktop and older version.But when I right click both of em opens in the Chrome window and I can see the account drop down menu from there.
  • edited February 2018
    try clicking on a label, like Starred and see if the accounts menu shows at the top
  • Sorry for the late reply.

I've tried clicking the label but only the title of the label displays there,but suddenly another three line menu came up.And now I can swich from there!

Thank you so much!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!