Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Doesn't save events when save clicked

I added an event for March and clicked save. When I checked later the even't was missing! I have a doctors appointment next month, so I set a reminder... or so I thought.

Comments

• Can you do another test save for tomorrow and let me know if that works? It should confirm upon saving.
  • Didn't save. Could it be because I haven't donated yet. I am out of money for this month. If this the cas then I will have to find another way to remind me of the appointment as I don't get anymore money until March. Social Security Disability doesn't pay much and the money disappears quick after rent, electric, gas, ect...
  • You can still add events by using the big red plus button and type the title and  click save.
  • A test seems to have worked. Thanks. I will donate in March after I do the bills and see where I am at. I can't afford to donate to everyone in the same month.I will get to you. It just takes a few weeks.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!