Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Is it possible?

I am wondering if it is possible to set 2 times of day for notifications of new emails? Specifically I want to see notifcations at 10a and 4p every day of the week. I have several gmail account and one Google Apps premier account for my personal domain. Also, just a question, is your jasonsavard.com a WordPress or is it done in Google Apps? Eric

Comments

• In the Accounts options way at the bottom is the "Polling interval" you can set that to 5 hours and that simulate the desired effect for you.

As for my jasonsavard.com, it is neither one :) can I ask why?
  • I like the nice clean layout. Polling interval has max 5 hour. I would like to have notifications at 10a and 4p, is this possible? I noticed that you have to be logged in to all accounts to be notified with you app, is that correct?

• negative, i could easily add more polling times, but creating logic for certain times is more complicated.
    and yes i do not remember you credentials so you must be signed in, Chrome and Gmail do the remembering for me via cookies
    thank for site compliment it's gone through a mini makeover recently.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!