Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Question about permissions

First off all thank you and congratulation for creating some of the most professional and well made extensions that I have ever seen!

Would you please confirm, when I sign in using Google account and grant the following permission, does it mean that you/your server (jasonsavard.com) can potentially read the content of all of my emails?

Checker Plus for Gmail™

Has access to Gmail

Has access to:  View and modify but not delete your email

jasonsavard.com
You gave this app or service permission to access your data. This URL should be similar to the app or service’s homepage.

Comments

• Good question, note that you could use the default auto detect settings without any permissions. The add account option does require a server to initially grant permissions, more info https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Chrome_sign_in_vs_Google_Accounts_sign_in
    But my server is never used again for any other purpose. I encourage you to seek advice from any other developer to also confirm my extension code does not reference my server for anything concerning your data. 
  • Not sure if this is the correct spot to ask but--- I need to provide unobstructed access to WordStream. How do I do that???
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!