Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Clicking extension button in Chrome does not open full window

When I click the Checker Plus button in Chrome it opens a a shrunken pop-up window and I have to press the button a couple times to get it to open a full window. I'm using MacOS.

Comments

• Can you try reinstalling the extension. 
  • Just tried it, still having the issue
  • edited about a year ago
    Can you try updating the Chrome browser to v63
    have you always had this issue
  • I just updated, still having the issue. I don't think I always had the issue. I've noticed it in the last few months maybe.
  • Yep that's the same issue. It looks like it's still unresolved?
  • Yeah you can star it to follow the Chrome team's progress. I believe there is workaround mentioned somewhere in the thread.
  • Ok I starred the issue. It looks like I've already reinstalled to the versions people mentioned and I am still getting the issue so I'll keep an eye on it
  • I've noticed that I only have this issue when I "Switch to inbox". When I am in Checker Plus mode, the popout works without issues. However, I prefer "Switch to inbox" so that I can continue to see emails in the popout window even after I have read them. Hopefully this can help with the bug, or is there a setting I can change so that I can continue to see "read" emails in Checker Plus mode? It's a little annoying that the emails disappear from the popout window just because they are marked as "read".
  • The issue is indeed very specific to Inbox view but only with Mac users. I offer the inbox view for those who want a more complete inbox management and the Checker Plus is for quickly handling incoming emails mainly. I've noted the bug and added it to my queue.
  • I'm clicking it in the taskbar and it's never opened Chrome in full screen for me, I can't see an option for it, can we get one?
  • @RyanClemens Please open a new discussion and send me screenshots of the issue.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!