Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Jasonsavard.com Website Blank In Firefox 57/Quantum

I am a long time user of your extensions, so thank you! I made the switch from Chrome to Firefox Quantum and unfortunately have been experiencing some issues with the website. It appears to be blank and I have tried several links, including this forum with no luck.

I appreciate your reply! Side note, I paid for the premium option on Google Chrome, how do I import my premium purchase to Firefox?

Thank you.

Comments

• Can you flush the cache and send me the browse console errors on my site.

As for the features use this https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Already_Contributed
  • Flushed the cache and here are the errors
  • Excellent details, are you sure you cleared the cache, can you try in incognito mode, also I was told the extension lastpass causes issues, as last resort can you try disabling it.
  • edited November 2017
    I did clear the cache and tried incognito mode with the same result. I disabled LastPass and sure enough, that was the issue. 

Is there a fix for this issue coming soon? I use LastPass very frequently throughout the day and the extension helps immensely. 
  • I'll reach out to them as they might be affecting other sites. Thanks for the feedback 
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!