Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

I'm not receiving notifications

Has the extension not been working lately? I'm not receiving documents uploaded/moved to a shared folder. Checker for email works beautifully.

Comments

• got notifications today - so still working for me.
    try re-installing the extension.
  • Thank you for the quick reply....does it not work for G-Suite/Google for business?
  • Unless you see errors than it should work.

ps. I noticed you are using Chrome beta which I don't support. 
  • I've tried in standard and beta.....and made sure they were up to date. Uninstall/Reinstalled...nothing.  

Other extensions use: Grammarly  and right inbox for google...could they interfere?  Could it be my firewall...or that both accounts are from the same company?  Harmonyinhealth.net (GSuite)
  • Could it be my firewall?
  • For the tests to work, ensure that someone else is modifying the documents and not yourself.
  • I am the one physically modifying the document but under another account (JessicaNP@harmonyinhealth.net). Does this make a difference? 
  • as long as it's a different email but maybe i've matching names also, can a completely different user modify it, just to make sure.
  • Hi Jason, It's not working for me either since I two weeks I guess. Based on this thread, I reinstalled the extension today, revokes the authorisations and all the settings. I then get one of my file shared to another account and modified it, and indeed I don't get any notification and from the extension, if I refresh, nothing either. Regards. Julien PS: I noticed that on Chrome, the box where I'm typing my text is still having a bug since the text is white and not visible as you type it.
  • Ho, I just got one, forget about it.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!