Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Is the new Google Calendar update today going to cause any issues with Checker Plus?

Google hasn't  rolled out today's update to me yet for the Google Calendar website, BUT I am hoping for a seamless transition with the Checker Plus for Google Calendar extension as soon as it does. Can we confirm that the Checker Plus team is proactive on this update from Google?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    You'll probably notice my extension (for several months now) already incorporated lots of the material design in the viewing or editing of events within the popup.

And I created several themes such as the "[Theme] Material Design" and others that can instantly turn my checker plus into whatever you want https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Skins_and_Themes

That being said the new Google Calendar is still pretty buggy and is only now catching up with my design ;)

I'm currently using the new look and monitoring it's progress.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!