Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

CSS AND A SUGGESTION

HAVE YOU RELEASE CSS TO CHANGE COLORS, OPACITY ETC., AND HAVE YOU CONSIDER OR HAVE YOU ALREADY PUT A SEARCH OPTION FOR THIS FORUM NOT ANOTHER INTERNET SEARCH?

Comments

• Can you be more specific? Anyone including yourself can use the skins and themes https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Skins_and_Themes to change all those attributes as you wish.

If you want to search the forum only select these tabs at the top of the search..

• I might be having the same problem as this person. The only theme that seems to make the slightest difference to how anything looks is Dark. All the others seem completely non-functional in all views. In addition, trying to write my own theme in CSS doesn't seem to be working, even if I try using an already written one as a base.
  • @HILRConcord ;
    I just tested it in Firefox and it works, example below I added several skins: font change, background image etc.
    The skins and themes are extra features and you click must click the + in the dialog to add the theme before clicking Ok.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!