Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Idea for new web application

Hello, I am a highschooler who uses both your gmail checker and your drive checker.  I absolutely love both and I believe they come in handy quite often.  As I am aware that you are good at integrating google services into your web applications, I have a recommendation for a possible new application: a classroom plugin.  The way I see this working is something along the lines of your drive where is shows a list of the different classes that you are enrolled in and when clicked shows all work and due dates as it would on a normal classroom page.  I would also find it useful to have a tab part that is like your calendar plugin where it only shows the assignments from google classroom on their respective due dates.  I have been thinking about contacting my school's IT to see what I can do to popularise your plugins around my campus as I think many of my classmates will find them useful, however I know that if there was a classroom application, I would be able to make a much more compelling argument.  I realise that creating a web app takes a lot of work so I understand that it is a commitment, however I believe that it will help many students such as myself.  
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!