Home Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Home Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Snooze Emails... Where did it go?

edited about three years ago in General
I was about to start depending on the Snooze for Gmail extension, but now I can no longer install it. I understand that it is no longer supported, and I seem to find inferences that the Snooze is now associated with Checker Plus for Gmail or Google Calendar... but I cannot find out anything about Checker Plus for Gmail including that wonderful Snooze button in my Gmail window. Where did it go or where can I get the old extension to install it into Chrome? Thanks.

Comments

• You were almost there, except it's my Checker Plus for Google Calendar extension that is replacement for it :)

Note: I cannot release old versions for security issues.
  • Oh, man, is that ever different from the old Snooze! What I have been learning to love is that (a.) I could delay an email for a few hours (i cannot seem to do that in Checker Plus -- at least not in a single click-drag-down-release motion); (b.) I could forward a note to myself as to what to do next regarding an incoming email, then snooze that forwarded email for later date.

With those two features I was about to discard my calendar altogether and speed up management of many call-backs and responses... Any hope for me?
  • Agreed. I would LOVE a snooze feature for email--I use it in Inbox all the time, or use Mixmax's snooze when I'm in Gmail. If there's a chance this feature could be ressurected, here's my vote. :)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!