Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

The time of the badge displayed on the icon is overlooked.

The scheduled time displayed on the button of the extended function will be overlooked.
What kind of coping is possible?

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean by overlooked? But there are plenty of options for the time display on the button...

• The overlook was incorrect remark.
    Because I am Japanese, English may be strange.

The time display expires.
    For example
    15: 00 is 15 ...
    It will be like this.
  • ok i think I understand, but can you send me a screenshot?

• Thank you very much.
    I will attach a screen shot.
    The schedule is at 10:00.
    The remaining time is 5 hours.
  • I think this is a Chrome problem :( I found it here https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=655461
    If you star it they will try fix it for us.
  • Thank you very much. But my computer is not Mac.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.170512-0600)
    Language: Japanese (Regional Setting: Japanese)
    Chrome version: 59.0.3071.115
  • This is a Chrome issue that I cannot fix, you might want to add a comment to the issue telling them you get it also on your PC, my guess is it might be related to the Japanese language. Can you try changing that in Chrome and see if that changes anything first.
  • I see. I was convinced.
    When Chrome's system language was changed to English, it was displayed normally.
  • This was a great answer!
    I'm hoping Chrome will fix this! 
    The time worked perfectly on windows and now that I'm on a mac it's not functioning the way I'm accustomed to.
  • Another solution is to remove the colon (:) with this option

• Hello from my dup.

This chrome issue has been fixed. Happy.

However, another problem still exists; the badge text of remaining time overflows when its time unit is "時間" (hour) even without that undesirable ellipsis issue, and it sometimes causes new confusion.

"3時間", meaning 3 hours, lacks the right half of the last letter.

"10時間", meaning 10 hours, lacks the whole last letter and seems like "10時" which means 10 o'clock in Japanese.

Currently Japanese users can manually fix it by selecting English as UI language of Checker Plus (and restarting Chrome), but of course it forces them to use the whole extension in English.

So I hope a new feature as an option to show this badge with English abbreviation style like "3h" or "5m" regardless of UI language setting.

I suppose it also helps Chinese users.

• @森の子リスのミーコの大冒険 So probably the issue is only really bad with the double digit numbers 10,11,12, i'm hesitant to add options for just a few scenarios and adding confusing with the english. If I get more feedback on this I will consider it, i'm glad though Chrome fixed th ellipsis issue.

• I will help it by further feedback of mine.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!