Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

The program crashes often whenever I have multiple calendars

I wonder if there is calendar support for this app.

Comments

• It only shows one of my calendars.
  • How many calendars do you have?
    How many events are there per calendar on average?
    Do you have many repeating events?
    Try re-installing my extension and restarting the browser
  • I have 8 calendars. Most of these calendars are rarely used, apart from 1 calendar which is always used.
    Surprisingly, I have 41 events for each day, because I store the majority of my schedule on google calendar. 
    Yes, I have many repeating events.
    I have reinstalled the extension, but the calendar app is still not working.
    The pop up shows that most of my repeating events were cancelled a day ago, but none of my events were cancelled this month.
  • Let's start small and add more calendars after because I think the issue is related to large amount of events you might have.
    Can you try excluding all calendars except for a small one using the "Exclude calendars..." link at the bottom of the notifications options.

can you also send me the logs...

1. Click the Chrome menu image > Tools > Extensions
    2. Select Developer mode at the top right
    3. Find the extension and click the background link
    4. Select the Console tab and copy all the messages and add them to your issue description
  • There are no messages in the console. What else can be done to solve this problem?
  • edited March 2014
    Try reducing this number to 1 in the General settings...

and try excluding all calendars in the options also, then add 1 calendar and try it out for a couple of hours and keep adding another 1 every hour until you encounter an issue etc.
  • Some calendars are working, but my largest calendar is not able to fill the rest of the month with recurring events. This is a problem because it means that I am not receiving the desktop notifications which I am supposed to have.
    I have tried changing the number of days to look ahead to 1, but unfortunately that has not solved the problem.
  • There's also this option which might help if you enable it "Do not show notifications for repeating events"
    Currently I have no other reports about my extension crashing and generally "crashing" simply means your Chrome / computer has an issue, refer to Chrome issue
    if all this doesn't work let me know.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!