Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

How can I switch to inbox by clicking each account instead of opening gmail page.

I would like to open inbox withing the checker plus for gmail by clicking the tab.

Comments

• Click the email to open it in Gmail

• This is a suggestion but I would like to open inbox withing the checker plus by clicking the email like in your screen shot.I do not won't to open it in Gmail.I want it to open inside checker plus.Right now I have to go to the 3 dotted setting menu to open inbox withing checker plus and then switch to each mail account.
  • You can view the full inbox within the popup using with this https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Popup_window
  • Yes I understand but it will be more easier and faster if you can just click the blue highlighted mail account and switch to the inbox within the pop up,and go back to checker plus view with one click again.If you have few email address set up there, you have to click so many time to go to several accounts inbox and if I want to switch account sometimes it bugs and the switch button to access to the other account just disappears. 
  • Unfortunately that inbox view is really just the "mobile view" that I borrowed from Gmail and it doesn't have many parameters such as opening directly to a specific account - unless you can find that for me :)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!