Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Right click not working Gmail in Chrome

I found a bug that occurs when i right click on an email in the email list (it brings up the Gmail menu: Archive, mark as unread etc). Once i do this i cannot right click anywhere else on the page. The regular right click menu does not appear, nothing. For example i cannot right click and spell check a word, or copy an email address.

Thanks for the addon!

Comments

• Can you send me a screenshot of the issue.
  • No problem. 

Right click here first:

This disables the ability to right click other areas of the page. No normal right click menu appears:

If i refresh the page (and as long as i don't right click on the email list). The normal right click menu appears:

I hope this helps. Thank you again!
  • try disabling my extension to confirm if this is associated to my extension by redoing the test.
  • Sorry Jason! I disabled my extensions one at a time and it is the miniGestures extension. Not yours - that good news!!

Apologies!
  • right click email address will pop up email address to subject, but to email address nothing on it, hope will fix this bug.

• @yu Kane I noticed you have an old Chrome version 74, try updating it to resolve the issue.

• i updated 78 same problem

• @yu Kane ok thanks for the screenshot, so this looks like a Gmail/Chrome issue because that is a standard Gmail compose window that the extension opens. Have you tried googling or clearing cache, or signing and back into your Google account?

• i did all, may be that's google problem

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!