Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Switch to Checker Plus - Not Saving The Setting/Click

Hi,

I want to switch to Checker Plus always, but I have to click on "Switch to Checker Plus" every time?  Why it isn't saving my option in settings?

- Thanks

Comments

• Checker Plus is the default - please re-install the extension.
  • No, its going to Inbox view every time I open the popup.  I don't want this to occupy 60% of my screen space showing emails in big fonts, it's a privacy issue.

I checked the settings in its local db and I don't see you are actually saving them in it.  This option must have been saved true/false and UI should render the view based on this flag.
  • You seem to be facing setting corruption issue, because I can assure you that Checker Plus is the default view for every fresh install. More details on a solution to the settings: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Chrome_issues
  • I am 100% sure that it was working perfectly fine for several years, but not just after trying re-installing.

I don't think settings corrupted because it is able to save other options and rendering accordingly.  I even checked the data in the local DB and looks fine, it's a clean json settings.

Let me try re-installing for the last time and update you back right away.
  • I forgot to say - DO NOT restore your previous settings when you re-install.
  • I did once, but the Loan is really failing, so it must not have referred any old settings.

Now, this got resolved like a magic now, but I am sure that there should be straight forward validation to control this view.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!