Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Not Blocking

Your webmail ad blocker is not blocking: https://bay180.mail.live.com. However it does show that the Ad's. They are gone but the panel remains there blank.

Comments

• Can you send me a screenshot?
    and also indicate which extension version you are using?
  • edited March 2014
    I am using Firefox 27.0.1. I am hoping this might help you.

imageimage
  • That helps me a bit, but I'd need a screenshot of the whole page, it usually tells me all the customization's you might have done to your outlook etc.
  • I'm unable to replicate this issue on my outlook - this might be a recent Outlook change that hasn't propagated to everyone. So I'll have to wait till it comes to me because event the snippet of code looks much different then mine - out of curiosity what region of the world are you in? and what is your internet provider? 
  • I am in the USA and I would rather not share my provider information. Funny thing is it works on my old account but not my new account I created five days ago. Anyhow thanks for trying.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!